[EdLUG] OGG Camp 2019

tengo at tutanota.de tengo at tutanota.de
Tue Jul 2 21:44:19 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I thought some of you might be interested in this event. I attended last year and it was really good fun. I'll most likely be driving to Manchester this year, so if anyone would like to car share let me know.

>From their website...

WHAT IS AN OGGCAMP?!

OggCamp is an unconference celebrating Free Culture, Free and Open Source Software, hardware hacking, digital rights, and all manner of collaborative cultural activities and is committed to creating a conference that is as inclusive as possible. If you’ve got a story to tell, no matter your background or current status, whether it’s your first talk or you’ve loads of experience, as long as the talk is connected (somehow) to our theme then we want to know about it.

https://www.oggcamp.org/ <https://www.oggcamp.org/>

Kind regards,

John.