[EdLUG] In search of a new venue still

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Mon Jan 21 15:02:29 UTC 2019

Regards the date for March onwards, this is the lay of the land

[image: image.png]

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

RHCSA # 170-060-834
<https://www.redhat.com/rhtapps/services/verify?certId=170-060-834>

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software