[EdLUG] Change of venue tonight

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Thu Jan 3 21:06:24 UTC 2019

We ended up at Greyfriars Bobby as Greenmantle was awash with football.

We had a walk around and found scant ideas for adequate pubs that could be
suitable.

It has space and no screens, so is a contender. Will be here probably til
after 10pm.

We hit on an idea on how to accelerate the search which I will elaborate on
in a proper mail, but as usual, anu suggestions welcome.

// Sent from a mobile device. Brevity and typos may transpire