[EdLUG] Unwanted Content

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 15:27:49 UTC 2019

That's not very much context.

- It looks like an ad so you should install "ublock origin" and
"adblock plus" (both, for coverage) firefox plugins

Otherwise

- Does it appear on every page you visit in all websites?
- Can you share a fuller screenshot?

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice , a free, Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software