[EdLUG] Christmas Meal ?

tengo at tutanota.de tengo at tutanota.de
Thu Dec 5 08:47:15 UTC 2019

Hi Shehraz,

Thanks for taking the time to organise this.

Sorry for my late response.

It seems we've settled for Tuesday 10th December, but I've completed the poll anyway.

If the meal is on Tuesday the 10th December I would like to attend. I'm happy to dine at any of the 3 restaurants . If pushed to choose one I would like to try the Chinese restaurant.

Kind regards,

John.

Dec 3, 2019, 17:41 by shehraz_ditta at hotmail.com: