[EdLUG] Calling All Talks! | And other stuff ...

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 17:24:48 UTC 2019

Hi Ian

Welcome back! I'd be very interested in that one! I can suggest either the
November slot, or January ?

Jupyter Notebooks is a project that has piqued my interest  couple of
times, but I never explored it properly....

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software