[EdLUG] May Meeting | Emulators talk, EdLUG's online visibilty

tengo at tutanota.de tengo at tutanota.de
Thu Apr 18 16:13:11 UTC 2019

Hi,

the latest meetup was the first I have attended and it was nice to be welcomed by everyone I spoke to. Thank you.

Here' some suggestion for the EdiLUG online presence...

Event planning/listing:
https://gettogether.community/about/ <https://gettogether.community/about/> - There doesn't seem to be much for Edinburgh listed. However,  they're open-source and appear to have nice goals.

Online presence:
https://joinmastodon.org/sponsors <https://joinmastodon.org/sponsors> - Like twitter, but not :)

Online community:
IRC? I don't have much experience using IRC, and most of what I do have has only been recently, but there are still a lot people using it and many mobile apps to choose from.

Kind regards,

J.

8 Apr 2019, 17:56 by dch.tai at gmail.com: