[EdLUG] EdLUG Meetup April 2019

Shehraz Ditta shehraz_ditta at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 19:02:48 UTC 2019

Hi EdLUG

Unfortunately, as great as the the Foxy Fiddler was last month this venue is no more as it is currently being converted into a restaurant.

However, never fear as our backup is here. EdLUG will take place as normal tomorrow (Tuesday 2nd April) from 7.30pm. The new venue is Royal Dick Bar at Summerhall, a map of course is on our front page but also very conveniently attached to this e-mail :)

As always, everyone is welcome and we look forward to a new start at the Dick Vet.

See you tomorrow

Shehraz