[EdLUG] September Talk

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Wed Sep 5 13:20:47 UTC 2018

Apologies all,

I myself won't be able to make it tomorrow evening so can't give an
emergency replacement talk. I did ask Shehraz to fill in but unfortunately
he's unavailable too.

As we noted at meetings a few months back, in absence of a "formally"
organized talk, you are Totally Welcome to give a an impromptu talk
yourself. You just need a laptop and HDMI cable !

It would be *awesome* if we could be That LUG that self-generates talks
rather than wait for the Chair. Community In Action ! :-)

Cheers

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

RHCSA # 170-060-834

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software