[EdLUG] November meeting.

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Fri Oct 12 18:14:04 UTC 2018

Hi there

EdLUG meets on the first Thursday of every month, meaning that unfortunately the next meeting will be on Thursday 1st November.

I am not sure if we will meetup in December, but will let you know and the list know nearer the time.

Thank you for being willing to give a talk & hope your job goes well.

Best Wishes

Shehraz