[EdLUG] May talk: "Hovercraft ! a text-oriented slide creation framework"

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Tue May 1 11:07:15 UTC 2018

Hello all,

The time approaches for the *Hovercraft !* talk on the 3rd of May 2018 !

Alas, I myself will not be able to make it, so will be leaving you in the
capable hands of Shehraz this month !

Admin stuff

The talker I originally had slotted for June won't be able to make it, so
in lieu of this, I would like to propose meeting to discuss the next steps
and directions for Ed LUG meetups, review the last few talks, and do a bit
of general group admin - so, um, yes, here's the advance notice of that
intention!

Cheers

Tai

===
I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software