[EdLUG] July meetup

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Fri Jul 6 09:36:37 UTC 2018

Thanks Piotr

It was a very informative talk, many thanks !

Cheers for sharing the slides, I'll look at adding them to the EdLUG site
somehow

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

RHCSA # 170-060-834

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software