[EdLUG] EdLUG 2018 Meet-ups

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Wed Jan 3 19:44:57 UTC 2018

Hi EdLUG

Happy New Year to everyone, I hope you all had a pleasant and peaceful festive holiday.

The first meet-up of 2018 will be tomorrow (Thursday 4th January) at the Southsider Pub, beginning at 7.30pm.

Also, as a reminder the EdLUG meet-ups will switch to the first Monday of every month from February onwards.

The second meet-up of the year will take place on Monday 5th February at the Southsider Pub, beginning at 7.30pm as usual. This will also introduce the first talk of the year, Computer Chronicles and the Way Back Machine (archive.org), which will be given by me.

I look forward to seeing everyone at the meet-up tomorrow.

Best Wishes

Shehraz