[EdLUG] December Meetup Reminder

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Wed Dec 5 09:05:23 UTC 2018

Hi EdLUG

We wanted to confirm that as there will be no Christmas Meal this year, we have decided to have an informal gathering instead.

This will take place tomorrow (Thursday 6th December) at the Alexander Graham Bell on George Street starting at 7.30pm. Everyone is welcome and the purchase of drinks & food is optional.

Unfortunately, due to the time of year it was not possible to book tables but hopefully there should be space.

We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Best Wishes

Shehraz