[EdLUG] EdLUG meetup and talk for April 2018

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Tue Apr 10 09:01:14 UTC 2018

Hullo

Sorry I should have re-linked in that last quoted message

The links are all available from http://edlug.org.uk/node/140

Specifically, the github URL for the Bash Builder is
https://github.com/taikedz/bash-builder/

Thanks to all for coming to the last meetup ; hope it was informative in
some ways, and more pointedly, enjoyable !

Cheers

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

RHCSA # 170-060-834

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software