[EdLUG] Last call for stuff

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Thu Nov 23 13:09:06 UTC 2017

A few items on the way to the skip.  Can be intercepted if you're quick.

1)  A box of DDS tapes.  Some DDS3, some DDS2 mostly used but some still
wrapped.
2) D-Link DSL300-T ADSL modem.  This is adsl-1 up to 8Mb/s.
3) A USB ADSL modem also 8Mb/s.
4) A Speedtouch ADSL wireless router (as supplied by BE internet back when).
Also 8Mb/s.
5) A mini-itx mobo. 512Mb/s with 1G RAM (I think).  IDE disc interfaces.
2xLAN. It's OK for firewall small server but these days it's a bit power
hungry.  No case or PSU.
6) A Synology DS101J (that's from 2001) with 320GB IDE disk (the maximum).
Frankly it's a bit of a dog by today's standards.  I'm not sure if I can
locate PSU - std 12V 3A I think.
7) A Virgin cable modem Superhub. I know nothing about it.

Don't all shout at once :-)

reply: stuff at fouter dot net

Dick