[EdLUG] EdLUG Plans 2018 [Retry 2/2]

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Sun Nov 5 15:32:58 UTC 2017

Hello

Unfortunately meeting on the first Monday of the month clashes with 2600
Edinburgh[1]. I wasn't present for the previous discussion though so I
don't know if this makes any difference. Pretty much any day chosen would
be likely to clash with something. We're meeting upstairs in the Beehive
Inn on Grassmarket tomorrow, incidentally - I'm doing a talk about hardware
hacking aimed at security people who know nothing about electronics.

For anyone unaware of the Open Tech Calendar, there's a list of events
happening in Edinburgh here[2]. Might be worth updating the EdLUG entry[3]
with future meetings if you want to encourage attendance (though ideally in
another timeslot :p ).

[1] https://2600edinburgh.org/ (it's a hacker/security meetup)
[2] https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/area/62-edinburgh
[3] https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/group/32-edinburgh-linux-users-group