[EdLUG] EdLUG Plans 2018 [Retry 2/2]

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Sat Nov 4 20:24:15 UTC 2017

...If there are any objections, please respond to this e-mail and suggestions for other appropriate venues can be considered.

The format of EdLUG will largely stay the same as previous years. We plan to hold some talks from February 2018 onwards and have active discussions on Linux & other open source software. It is our hope that this will encourage new members to join EdLUG and for previous attendees to return.

Contributions to this thread are welcome from all members of EdLUG.

Best Wishes

Shehraz