[EdLUG] Old Sun "Ultra 10" workstation up for grabs

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Thu Jun 8 12:13:48 UTC 2017

Indeed the address situation remains a problem - sharing your own rmail
address in this instance, or a social media link, would have been
preferable so that others could PM you instead....

I'd like to vote deleting that previous email from the public archive

// Sent from a mobile device. Brevity and typos may transpire

On 8 Jun 2017 1:02 p.m., "Edinburgh Linux Users Group" <