[EdLUG] Careers fair this week?

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Mon Feb 13 00:15:40 UTC 2017

There was actually a University of Edinburgh fair on the 1st in the
Informatics Forum, that may have been what you were thinking of? It was ok
- many of the firms there weren't local and were trying to tempt people to
move south, but locals like Amazon, FreeAgent, Toshiba Medical, PODFather
and Administrate were also there. I still have the flyer if you want.

James

ps. I'm working on something that might help - I won't post it here
specially but I'll blog at https://blog.opentechcalendar.co.uk/ in the next
few days ... Thanks for the mention Tai :-)

--
Tech in Scotland techin.scot <https://find.techin.scot/>
Tech events around the UK opentechcalendar.co.uk