[EdLUG] January meeting

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Thu Feb 2 18:57:17 UTC 2017

Oo! I would :-)

===
Tai Kedzierski
IT Support and Development

helpUse Ltd
Software and Support for SMEs and Charities
http://helpuse.com/

helpUse Ltd is Scottish Registered Company SC519197

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
http://bit.ly/foss-why-care