[EdLUG] November Meeting and Christmas meal

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Thu Nov 3 00:31:33 UTC 2016

Dear All

This month's meeting will be in the back room of the Southsider from
7:30pm.  Sadly, there is no speaker this month.

I'm also starting planning the Christmas meal which, subject to the
restaurant availability, will be on 1st December at La Sal.  At this stage
I just need an idea of who is likely to want to attend so please let me
know by either replying here or sending a note to maintainer at edlug dot
org dot uk  as I won't be at the next meeting.

Regards

Jan