[EdLUG] Old laptops

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Mon Mar 28 21:17:22 UTC 2016

OK sounds good to me as there's a very good chance I'll see you both at
the next meet-up.
  Tai's got the Toshiba and Jan's got the Dell.

RE: the CMOS battery I'm assuming it'll be one of the standard sizes but
from the sketchy info pulled up from Google I think the battery is
located under the keyboard so replacing it will very much be an exercise
for the new owner :)