[EdLUG] Hello from a lurker and why is the list configured this way?

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Sat Mar 26 19:11:00 UTC 2016

Hello all

Since we're pointing at other setups: The Kernel devs run a mailing list
with harsh language to keep individuals in check. Should we? I think not.
We run this mailing list as is necessary for our group's needs based on
what we have already experienced.

This mailing list is not the youtube comments section. Please do not treat
it as such.

If you would like to volunteer to maintain an anti spam system actively, or
have a scalable solution, by all means come in to a meet up and present
your findings.

As said we are still looking for a more optimum solution, that work
continues.

Tai