[EdLUG] Hello from a lurker and why is the list configured this way?

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Thu Mar 24 13:47:32 UTC 2016

Good to see that us, Linux folk, are each still thinking for ourselves and having lots of different opinions. Nice to see some traffic on the list too - were some of us hibernating?

With regards to the point of the discussion: I see more reasons to keep it the way it is than to go and change it. I can live with sometimes not being able to reply directly to someone (I hope you can bear with a few personal emails on the list)

Thank you
Geetam