[EdLUG] Netflix on 32 bit Linux (Was: How to tell ...)

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Sat Jul 30 05:56:36 UTC 2016

Hey Christian,

OK

That makes sense.

I read that Netflix can evidently still be used
from 32 bit Linux.

Two links about it are

    How can I use Netflix on 32bit Linux?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/netflix/comments/4djpxm/all_how_can_i_use_netflix_on_32bit_linux/

and

    How to run Netflix with the demise of Linux Google chrome 32 bit
    https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2326199

I hope that helps,
Kingsley

--