[EdLUG] This month's Meeting Thursday 7th July

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Wed Jul 6 17:16:35 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

Sorry for the late notification. The speaker I was hoping to get this month turned out to be unavailable on Thursday. Unfortunately when this was confirmed it was too short notice to get a replacement.  So this month will just be a pub meet.  We'll gather in the back room of the Southsider from 7:30 onwards as usual.

However, this might be a good time to get together to look at the issue with the mailing list and archive.  So if you are interested in brainstorming solutions please come along.

Hope to see you there.

Regards

Jan

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone