[EdLUG] February's talk (by Tai) - have a say

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Fri Jan 29 10:37:30 UTC 2016

I'll be closing the poll this evening btw.

Looks like *Tech Support as a Career* is the choice. If anyone would like
to swing the dial of discourse's destiny, now's the time.

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski

Affordable Office IT for Freelance and Startup Businesses
http://helpuse.com/

  I use www.libreoffice.org

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
http://bit.ly/foss-why-care