[EdLUG] February's talk (by Tai) - have a say

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Fri Jan 29 00:49:07 UTC 2016

Hey!

Don’t let me be misunderstood. I’m all for the basics, and they are definitely _not_ a waste of anyone’s time.  I’m just curious about the knowledge inside Tai’s noggin, and wanted to put in a vote. :)

It was suggested I do one on golang, but if that is too much, too soon, here are some more talk ideas concerning Linux usage that I would be comfortable doing (if you ever did want me to):

* That’s What She Sed:				Regular Expressions
* Demonology 101:					Debugging Config Issues The Rite Way
* Hey Dawg I Heard You Like Kernels: 	Virtualization with KVM and libvirt

Suggestions for talk name changes welcome.

Johnny Morrice