[EdLUG] Linux + Lenovo Yoga 510 = love?

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Thu Dec 1 23:44:44 UTC 2016

Hi Swithun,

Thanks a lot!

btw, does the sleep mode work for you? I mean, were you able to configure
it in such a way that closing the lid just puts it into the sleep mode (not
hibernate)?

May be it's more generic question, not related to a specific laptop - I
just haven't used Linux on a laptop for a long time - mostly on my desktop

Best Regards,
Maxim