[EdLUG] October meetup

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Tue Sep 22 13:32:33 UTC 2015

Apologies I always miss out the important details it seems....!

Yes, Thursday 1st of October, 7:30pm, Southsider

http://edlug.org.uk/node/121

===
Tai Kedzierski

Affordable Office IT for Freelance and Startup Businesses
http://helpuse.com/

  I use www.libreoffice.org

*"Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price."*
http://bit.ly/foss-why-care