[EdLUG] October meetup

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Tue Sep 22 11:40:39 UTC 2015

Hi all,

October's meetup will be a social, no talk scheduled. I might bring a topic
like last time, or prod people on their Linux stories during the first
30min. After that - usual free for all, light bites (hopefully) and good
banter.

As usual I will bring a laptop for demoing Linux and a couple of live
distros should any newcomers be interested.

On a side note, I also managed to hose my Intel Compute Stick 8GB (doesn't
want to recognize bootloader, and of course I wiped the recovery partition)
so if anyone wants to have a go at helping troubleshooting that, please do
feel free.

I was thinking of donating it as the main display tool and being able to
forgo the short video cables eventually, once I figure out booting.

See you all there,

Tai