[EdLUG] International Development Fair : FOSS

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Tue Sep 8 13:30:45 UTC 2015

Hi,

Being a long time FOSS supporter I was wandering if there was any enthusiasm from Edlug or FOSS groups to host a FOSS table at my Openstreetmap.org International Development Fair

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_of_the_Map_Scotland_2015/Day_1

The table could be held by more than one organisation but would need to realise that they would be talking to a non tech audience. The event will be free to host the table and admission will be free. We will give free soup and a roll for those hosting the table.

If there is any interest please let me know

All the best

Bob