[EdLUG] Christmas meal

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Wed Oct 7 10:20:16 UTC 2015

Hi Bernard

We try to keep it to the normal meeting date, though until I have confirmed booking with restaurant this is open to change. It will be a Thursday evening.

Right now all I am interested is whether La Sal is okay with those who want to attend, so that I can either make a booking if it is or look for somewhere else if it isn't.  Right now all responses are in favour so unless there's major dissent in the next day or so I'll be making booking this weekend, after which I'll set up the booking form and mail the link to the list.

I hope this is a bit clearer.

Regards

Jan

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone