[EdLUG] Christmas meal

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Tue Oct 6 09:53:00 UTC 2015

I would like to attend - do you need to collate attendance numbers, or just
note a lack of opposition......?

===
Tai Kedzierski

Affordable Office IT for Freelance and Startup Businesses
http://helpuse.com/

  I use www.libreoffice.org

*"Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price."*
http://bit.ly/foss-why-care