[EdLUG] August BBQ / vote on dates

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:04:22 UTC 2015

Dear all,

That time of year is due again when we must for one day convene "Outdoors".
It's a cruel place where the azimuth may arbitrate freezing deluge, searing
blazes or stripping gale, on a whim.

Nonetheless you are offered a choice, if you so wish to attend, of when you
will be subjected to this, whilst accompanied by charred goods:

   http://doodle.com/g2uig9db4hgmsech

Prithee, opine.

Note that I will be away on the w/e of the 8th so if preference is for that
date, could someone else stand in to prep the BBQ please?

May fair winds blow the day we choose.

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski

Office Computing Consultant
http://helpuse.com
+44 (0) 7526 963 612 (portable GB)

  I use www.libreoffice.org

*"Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price."*
https://bitly.com/1gXkUcc