[EdLUG] HP BIOS Update

Norrie McKinley norrie at dunpender.com
Tue Jun 9 13:19:00 UTC 2015

Hi all, this might be a bit of a long shot,

I got myself a wee HP ML115 server that I was going to use to teach
myself some stuff so I upgraded the RAM and got a new CPU. The trouble
is that the machine needs a BIOS upgrade to support the CPU and this can
only be downloaded from HP's site if you have a current support
contract.  Now obviously I'm not going to take out support on an old
machine like this so is anyone able to help?  I know it sounds a wee bit
cheeky to ask but would anyone able to download this for me?

Sorry if this upsets any HP folk here but it seems a bit harsh to not be
able to download a BIOS update!

Many thanks