[EdLUG] August BBQ / vote on dates

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:27:30 UTC 2015

Hello everybody,

Please can you cast your vote for August as the prospective date will soon
be upon us.

[link:] http://doodle.com/g2uig9db4hgmsech

Note that I will be away on the w/e of the 8th so if preference is for that
date, could someone else stand in to prep the BBQ please?

Cheers

===
Tai Kedzierski

Office Computing Consultant
http://helpuse.com
+44 (0) 7526 963 612 (portable GB)

  I use www.libreoffice.org

*"Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price."*
https://bitly.com/1gXkUcc