[EdLUG] Group accounts on twitter

Craig R Webster craig at barkingiguana.com
Thu Apr 30 14:41:24 UTC 2015

> On 30 Apr 2015, at 15:35, Chris Fleming <me at chrisfleming.org> wrote:
> On 2015-04-30 Thu 14:44 PM |, Rathgild wrote:
> > Does anyone know how to set up a group account on twitter?  there is a twitter account for edlug but I can't work out how to make this available for multiple editors short of paying a monthly fee to some service or other. Any help appreciated.
>
> tweetdeck has an options where you can "share" an account with other users, without having to pay: https://blog.twitter.com/2015/introducing-tweetdeck-teams <https://blog.twitter.com/2015/introducing-tweetdeck-teams>
GroupTweet appears to have a free option too:

  https://grouptweet.com <https://grouptweet.com/>

Cheers,
Craig | http://barkingiguana.com/
--
Barking Iguana Ltd. is a company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 08915147. Registered address: Jubilee House, East Beach, Lytham, St. Annes, Lancashire, England, FY8 5FT.