[EdLUG] April: Speaker at EdLUG vs Leaders' Debate ?

Rathgild rathgild at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 14:45:54 UTC 2015

I haven't heard what's happening tonight, but I won't be there as I am on a panel assessing the debate!

Whilst I was at Conference last weekend I made some good contacts on behalf of the group, in particular relating to TTIP, and I'm hoping that we can get someone to come and speak to us in relation to this.

I also have a contact who is looking to hire someone to build some software and as soon as I have more details I'll pass this to this list.

Regards

Jan

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- Tai Kedzierski wrote ----