[EdLUG] January Meeting update

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Tue Dec 30 14:26:09 UTC 2014

Hi everyone

I hope everyone had a great time over the Christmas break and that there are lots of ideas for projects to start in the new year.  As the first Thursday of the month will be New Year's Day, the first Edlug meeting of the year will be the following week on 8th January.  I noticed from the old website (which can still be seen at www.edlug.ed.ac.uk) that this is a long standing arrangement for those years when the first Thursday falls on the 1st or 2nd January.  Hopefully by then the Hogmanay hangovers will be in remission.

I look forward to seeing people in the new year and wish everyone the best for 2015.

Jan

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone